Please read the following notes carefully before upgrading to this release:
- When upgrading the existing coaches data will not be deleted.
- Any changes to the plugin stylesheet (css/mstw-cs-style.css)*will* be overwritten, so if you have customized that file you will want to save it before upgrading.
- Any changes to the templates will be overwritten, so if you have customized either file for your theme, you will want to save it before upgrading.
- ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR DATABASE WHEN UPGRADING PLUGINS … JUST IN CASE.
- Corrected a major bug that prevented some of the display settings from working correctly.
- Fixed several PHP notices in mstw_coaching_staffs_admin.php, single_coach.php, and taxonomy_staffs.php. None caused reported problems but in the right circumstances they could have. I’m sure there is more work to be done to remove them all. Please let me know if you come across any.
- Changed the display settings validation callback so empty strings remained empty strings and were not converted to zeros.
- Updated mstw_admin_utils.php include file so that settings field instructions were displayed more cleanly in “table format”. *Updated the default WordPress internationalization/translation file – /lang/mstw-coaching-staffs-en_US.pot.
- Added show/hide controls for all data fields to Display Settings.
- Added numerous other Display Settings, primarily settings for the gallery, including: Show/Hide Title, Title Color, Corner Style, Photo Size (width x height), Border Color, Border Width
- Also added settings for the Single Coach’s Profile Border and Width
- Fancied up the styles on the gallery & profile photos in the default stylesheet
- Added link to Coach’s Profiles from coach’s photos (as well as their names)