The countdown timer shortcode –
[mstw_countdown_timer] – provides a countdown to the next game for a given schedule as shown below.
The shortcode REQUIRES the following argument:
which tells the shortcode what schedule to use to calculate the countdown.
The following arguments are also accepted:
- intro=”text string” defines what string to display before the countdown. Defaults to “Time to kickoff:”
- home_only=”true/false” tells the shortcode to countdown to home games only. Defaults to false (all games).
- show_table_logos = “name-only|logo-only|logo-name”
- table_opponent_format = “short-name|full-name|short-name-mascot|short-name-mascot”
- cdt_dtg_format=”custom” Note that this argument has to be paired with the following argument.
- custom_cdt_dtg_format= “any valid PHP date() format string” Note that this format should be a date+time format for when the game time is not T.B.D.
- cdt_date_format=”custom” Note that this argument has to be paired with the following argument.
- custom_cdt_date_format= “any valid PHP date() format string” Note that this format should be a date only format for when the game time is T.B.D.