The countdown timer SHORTCODE [mstw_gs_countdown] accepts the following three arguments:
1. sched=”schedule-slug” tells the shortcode what schedule to display.
2. intro=”text string” defines what string to display before the countdown. Defaults to “Time to kickoff:”
3. home_only=”true/false” tells the shortcode to countdown to home games only. Defaults to false (all games).
sched argument is REQUIRED. Nothing will display without it. Many other arguments are available to control the table as discussed below.
The countdown timer WIDGET supports the same parameters along with a widget title.
As of version 4.0, the shortcode will also accept the following arguments:
- show_table_logos = “name-only|logo-only|logo-name”
- table_opponent_format = “short-name|full-name|short-name-mascot|short-name-mascot”
- cdt_dtg_format=”custom” Note that this argument has to be paired with the following argument.
- custom_cdt_dtg_format= “any valid PHP date() format string” Note that this format should be a date+time format for when the game time is not T.B.D.
- cdt_date_format=”custom” Note that this argument has to be paired with the following argument.
- custom_cdt_date_format= “any valid PHP date() format string” Note that this format should be a date only format for when the game time is T.B.D.