Version 1.1 of the Team Rosters plugin is now available on the WordPress plugin site. You can find it here or just install it from your site’s admin plugins page.
The following enhancements have been added to version 1.1:
- Introduced the “Player Gallery” view of a roster
- Admin settings now allow the roster sort order to be numerical or alphabetical (by last name) in both the table [shortcode] and the player gallery.
- Added admin settings enable or disable links from both the table view [shortcode] and the player gallery to the single player pages.
- An admin setting controls the title of the “Player Bio” content box on the single player view. By default, it is “Player Bio”.
- Added fields to the player post type so that no field serves different purposes in different views [high-school|college|pro]. Note that not every field is used in every views and many fields are used in multiple views. However, every field now has one and only one meaning.