The following shortcodes for schedule tables, sliders, scoreboards, and tickers are available in the MSTW League Manager Add-ons plugin, which is available in the MSTW Store.
- Sport Schedule Table (
- Team Slider (
- School Slider (
- Sport Slider (
- Team Ticker (
mstw_lm_team_ticker) – COMING SOON
- School Ticker
(mstw_lm_school_ticker) – COMING SOON
- Sport Ticker (
mstw_lm_sport_ticker) – COMING SOON
- NEW! Team Scoreboard (
- League Scoreboard (
- School Scoreboard (
- Sport Scoreboard (
The content of these shortcodes is controlled primarily through arguments which are described on the League Manager’s Shortcode Arguments page. The appearance is controlled by CSS stylesheets, which are described on this man page.
Many schedule tables are available in the MSTW League Manager plugin. See the Shortcodes man page for more information.
The sport schedule table is available in the add-ons. (Click the screenshot for larger view.)
- Sport Schedule Table. This shortcode displays the games for a specified sport and season, offering a major convenience for admins managing sites with large numbers of leagues in a sport.
[mstw_lm_sport_schedule sport=soccer season=2016]
League sliders (and tickers) are available in the MSTW League Manager plugin. See the Shortcodes man page for more information.
The following additional sliders are available in the add-ons. (Click on the screenshots for larger views.)
- Team Sliders. Does your site have pages for individual teams? Are you running a one team site? This slider displays all the games for a team in a specified season. The team slider shown below displays all the games played by the specified the team team-slug in the season ‘season’. A Team “ticker” view will be provided in an upcoming release.
[mstw_lm_team_slider team=cal-football season=2017]
- School Sliders. Are you running a school site? Does your site have pages for individual schools? This slider displays all the games for a school in a specified season. Finds all the teams with slugs that start with ‘start-of-school-slug’, then finds all the games for those teams in the specified season. For example, if the teams ‘cal-football’, ‘cal-water-polo’ and ‘cal-womens-basketball’ all have games in the 2017 season, all those games would appear in the school slider:
[mstw_lm_school_slider school=cal season=2017]
Note that the sport is displayed by default in school sliders as shown in the screenshot below. A School “ticker” view will be provided in an upcoming release.
- Sport Sliders. Does your local or regional site have pages for individual sports? This slider displays all the games in a specified sport in a specified season.
[mstw_lm_sport_slider sport=ncaa-football season=2017]
The “scoreboard” view is favored by many sites.
- League Scoreboards. Provides a “scoreboard view” of the games in a specified league(s) (slug) and season(s) (slug) as shown below.
[mstw_lm_league scoreboard league=’pac-12,big-10′ season=2017]
- School Scoreboards. Provides a “scoreboard view” of games for the specified school (slug) and season(s) (slug) as shown below. Note: All teams with slugs that begin with the specified school slug will be included.
[mstw_lm_school_scoreboard school=’cal’ season=2016]
- Sport Scoreboards. Provides a “scoreboard view” of games for the specified sport (slug) and season(s) (slug). The output is the same as the scoreboards above.
[mstw_lm_sport_scoreboard sport=’football-ncaa’ season=2017]
- Team Scoreboards. Provides a “scoreboard view” of games for the specified team(slug) and season(s) (slug). The output is the same as the scoreboards above.
[mstw_lm_team_scoreboard team=’usc-trojans’ season=2017]
League tickers are available in the MSTW League Manager plugin. See the Shortcodes man page for more information.
Available in an upcoming release of the add-ons:
School Ticker – [mstw_lm_school_ticker school=school-slug season=season-slug]
Sport Ticker – [mstw_lm_sport_ticker sport=sport-slug season=season-slug]
Team Ticker – [mstw_lm_team_ticker team=team-slug season=season-slug]