- New controls in standings settings for displaying OT Wins & OT Losses as simple Wins and Losses (or not).
- Implemented Point Differential (total, conference, and division points) for tie-breakers. The controls were always there, but they were never implementd in the shortcode.
- Allowed League Admins to update records for their leagues.
- Cleaned up some minor bugs.
- Added League, School, and Team admin roles, to support the distribution of schedule/game updates.
- Restricted access to dashboard features that are not provided to users in Team, School, and League Admin Roles.
- Added support for overtime games in league standings auto-calculate.
- Added a filter for modifying point calcuations went using auto-calculate.
- Changes needed to stay in sync with MSTW League Manager 2.8.
- No new functionality added, only minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug in the multi-team schedule. One that you might only see if you are using Schools the LM Add-ons plugin to populate team data.
- Added code to support an ‘all-sports’ sport. This turns out to be important for sites with a large number of teams that show up in game schedules but are not tracked (schedules, standings, rosters, etc) on the site. This gets a bit complicated. If interested, more information can be found here.
- Added admin support for a new “meets” custom post type and two shortcodes that include meets in league and team schedules. (Full meet support requires MSTW League Manager Add-ons Plugin.)
- The layout of the schedule in the mstw_league_schedule_table shortcode output has been modified somewhat to better support “meets”. All the content and functionality remain in place.
- Just renumbered to support changes in MSTW League Manager 2.6.
- Added the Sport Schedule Table shortcode [mstw_lm_sport_schedule]. This can be useful for a site with many leagues in the same sport.
- Added a column on the Sports admin screen for the sport’s Display Season.
- Added the Sport Scoreboard shortcode [mstw_lm_sport_scoreboard]. This can be useful when a site wants to display all the leagues for a given sport and season.
- (Re-) implemented the argument ‘date_order’=DESC. This allows games to be displayed on the scoreboard in reverse chronological order.
No functionality was added to this release. However, a number of small changes were made to support the MSTW League Manager 2.3 release. If you are using League Manager 2.3, you should upgrade to this build.
- Added the School (or organization) database, which allows Teams to be assigned to schools. This simplifies admin.
- Added the Sport database, which allows Sports to be assigned to Schools. This association may be used in custom themes and their page templates, which can greatly reduce the number of pages and their maintenance for websites with large numbers of leagues, schools, and teams.
- Rosters from the MSTW Team Rosters plugin can be linked to a team. (Version 4.1.3 of Team Rosters is required to support this feature.)
- Changed/corrected a ‘design decision’ that prevented more than 300 games from displaying properly in sliders and tickers.
- A media icon (with link to a media file or website) can be displayed on schedule sliders, tickers, galleries, and scoreboards.
- The display in the Media column in schedule tables when no media link is found now defaults to a blank (rather than “No media found.”), which allows the column to be ‘re-purposed’ more flexibly.
- Added filters provide control over the message displayed when no media is found and when no location is found.
- Added a SCHOOL Scoreboard shortcode.
- Nonleague games are now shown by default. So you only need to use the
show_nonleagueargument if you DO NOT want to show nonleague games, then use
show_nonleague=0in the shortcode.
- Media icon with link appears in all shortcodes when a game has a media link. (Update games or Manage Games screen).
- All shortcodes now support multiple seasons.
- Initial release.